Excellent in refining wines where the aromatic intensity is accentuated, enhancing freshness and increasing the sensations of body and volume in the mouth.
- High antioxidant capacity without bitterness or harshness, thanks to its high content of grape tannin. Helps to limit the addition of sulfur in white wines.
- Protects against color and aroma evolution.
- It gives the wine structure in an integrated and balanced way.
- Increased aromatic profile of the wine.
- Restores the youthfulness of white and rosé wines, giving them great freshness and greater aromatic intensity.
- Increased complexity and longevity. Protects against color and aroma evolution.
- It recovers citrus, lemon, grapefruit or fresh grass and thiol notes, depending on the grape variety.
- Reduces or eliminates reduction aromas.
In sparkling wine production:
- Its application to the base wine makes it possible to obtain fresh, intense, round and voluminous sparkling wines, without bitter or astringent notes.
White and rosé wines: 1-15 g/hl
White wines: 1-10 g/hl