Viniferm œ 322 guarantees a higher number and viability of lactic acid bacteria than conventional lactic acid cultures.
The Oenococcus oeni strains of Viniferm ‘322 liquid cultures come from the natural selection of wine-growing regions of the Iberian Peninsula and are perfectly adapted to the oenological conditions of our latitudes. They are characterized by the utmost respect for the varietal character of the wine both analytically and sensorially.
The application of selected Viniferm œ 322 liquid cultures limits the risk of biogenic amine production.
- Oenococcus oeni culture adapted to wines with very low pH and high malic acid content.
- Especially suitable for white wines of aromatic varieties and acidic musts such as: Albariño, Godello, Loureiro, Treixadura.
- 1 L: Dosage for 10,000 liters of wine (100hl).
- 500 ml: Dosage for 5,000 liters of wine (50hl).
- 30 ml: Dosage for barrel (225 L).