Its fermentation activity is optimal in situations of nutritional deficiency or with grapes of high potential alcohol content.
- Adapted to the fermentation of strongly clarified musts, poor in nitrogenous substances and growth factors.
- Low temperature fermentations.
- Red wines with high alcohol content and highly clarified rosés.
- It is successfully used in cases of stuck fermentation with high alcohol content and low sugar content.
- Excellent results in secondary fermentation, both in tank and bottle.
- Short lagering phase and gradual foaming, conferring fine and elegant characters.
- Vinification 20-30 g/hl
- Sparkling 30-40 g/hl
- Fermentation stops 30-50 g/hl