Tanicol ONE is an ellagic (chestnut) tannin suitable for application in the early stages of red winemaking due to its high antioxidant effect, its ability to react with peptides and proteins to protect the grape’s natural polyphenols and its positive effect on color.
- In winemaking to reduce the amount of sulfur, antioxidant effect.
- On grapes with poor sanitary conditions, antioxidant effect.
- In red winemaking to increase the final color intensity of the wines.
- In short macerations of red vinifications to protect the grape’s natural polyphenols.
- In elaborations with grapes of insufficient maturity as a complement to its structure.
Organoleptic improvement= Early stages of winemaking=10-40g/hl