Unlike most oenological strains, which produce fermentative aromas during alcoholic fermentation, it maintains and accentuates the varietal typicity. Its fast lysis makes it interesting in barrel-fermented whites.
- Particularly suitable for the production of white wines with terpenic precursors (Albariño, Chardonnay, Moscatel…).
- Ideal for cava base wine due to its low SO2 production.
- Controlled fermentation of neutral varieties with highly clarified musts.
- Production of barrel-fermented white wines.
- Production of floral rosé wines with increased volume on the palate.
- Sparkling wine production.
- Vinification 20-30 g/hl