Redoxvin Arome effectively displaces oxygen, drastically reducing its concentration in the first moments, so as to avoid browning of the must before fermentation.
In grapes and must:
- During harvesting: protecting the fruit from oxidation before arrival at the winery.
- In the reception hopper: protecting the grapes from direct contact with oxygen.
- In harvests of poor sanitary quality: Avoiding and protecting against the action of laccase and oxidases.
- In grape harvest 10-15 g/hl or 100 kg
- In poor quality harvests 15-20 g/hl or 100 kg
- Maximum legal dose: 50 g/Hl
The total sulfur dioxide content may not exceed 150 mg/l for red wines and 200 mg/l for white and rosé wines. If the amount of residual sugar (expressed as glucose+fructose) is equal to or greater than 5 g/l, the permitted values are 200 mg/l for red wines and 250 mg/l for white and rosé wines.